Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coffee and Chocolate Soap ... Yum!

Here is my latest soap from last Thursday.  I was excited to try out some new ingredients.  This is my normal base with a few yummy items added into the mix.




Coffee Soap
I used triple brewed organic fair trade coffee in place of the lye water.  
I also added in fresh coffee grounds in the mix for a little fun and exfoliation.
The lye water was mixed outside due to the stinky factor :)

Olive, Coconut, Shea, Cocoa and Castor 
organic fair trade coffee
5% Superfat
Scented with Mocha Java FO 
from Camden Grey.
It has gotten much darker on the curing rack, can't wait to share a new photo


Dark Chocolate Soap
Olive, Coconut, Shea, Cocoa and castor
72% organic fair trade dark chocolate
5% Superfat
Unscented

I'm a little worried about the chocolate and whether or
not it will stain on a light washcloth. 
I was hoping for more of a mix of colors in my swirl

Thanks for looking!
I'll add more photos a little later :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment